Thanksgiving is two days away.. WHUT. I’m really not ready to put away the pumpkin yet. I know, soon it will be on to peppermint mochas and marshmallow everything, and granted I love that time of the year. But for now, let’s worry about what the hell we’ll be serving up on the table for Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Spiced White Russians anyone?
When Captain Morgan sent this Jack-O’Blast my way, I had NO idea what to do with it. I tried and thought really hard about how to make this not too cliche. There will always be pumpkin spice haters out there, but I for one am not one of them. Give me all of the pumpkin things – pumpkin rolls and pumpkin patches are still my jam. I love these Pumpkin Spice White Russians because they are unexpected, and not too pumpkin-y. You know what I mean?
- 2 ounces Captain Morgan Jack-O’Blast
- 1.5 ounces Kahlúa (original flavor)
- 1 ounce half and half
- For garnish: agave,
- cinnamon and sugar,
- cinnamon stick
- First to garnish, dip your glass rim in agave, followed by a blend of cinnamon and sugar
- Next, fill your glass with ice.
- Combine your Captain Morgan Jack-O’Blast, Kahlúa, and half and half.
- Stir, and top with a cinnamon stick or two for garnish.
- Enjoy fellow pumpkin lovers!
P.S. – Are you still looking for recipes to bring to Thanksgiving? Along with this unique Pumpkin Spiced White Russian, check out our personal chicken and dumpling casseroles, cast iron skillet brussels sprouts, berry cobbler, or our rustic farmhouse dinner party for some tablescape inspiration. Cheers y’all!