Alright, we’ve been talking and talking about it, but today marks the first (official) day of autumn! I thought it’d be fun to take a break from the usual posting and share my top 5 goals of the season with this blogger linkup. As soon as September hits I get this thing that I call the “Fall Itch.” This can mean many things- but mostly for me it means refresh and recharge. I love fall for that, and I LOVE everything that comes with the season. Call me the most basic of basic bitches, but you will be seeing pumpkin everything on my Instagram. So without further ado, here are my goals! I’d love to hear what yours are too, be sure to tell me in the comment section below!
1. Purge. I actually just started a MAJOR closet clean out (I mean I was finding things in there from middle school) and it has made me want to just keep going! The kitchen is next and then the very dreaded laundry room.
2. Don’t Be Afraid To Pitch! I’m not sure if other bloggers can relate, but I get really shy when it comes to reaching out to brands. I’m the type of person who will apply to EVERY network/campaign opportunity for sponsored posts, but when I have really good ideas they just tend to live in my notebook. I’d love to start pitching these to brands (that I love and feel are a perfect fit to all of you too!) and then hopefully starting to get that content out to all of you! Any tips when it comes to this?
3. Stick To My Editorial Calendar. I’ve become very ambitious this season and have scheduled 6-7 posts each week. I am hoping and praying that the drive and determination in me right now sticks and I can commit to this! This includes way more DIY and recipes, which I’m really excited to start doing more of!
4. Have Date Night At Least Once A Week. These last two are a bit more personal, but I’m completely guilty of life getting in the way these past couple months. I need to set aside time for no technology (this includes Netflix, ha!), for my own sanity as well as my boyfriend’s!
5. Go To An Apple Orchard & Pumpkin Patch. I feel like this might have been something I took for granted while living on the Eastern Shore. Now here in Savannah I have yet to find either of these, but I’m determined to find them and make the drive for a day of fall fun.