Alright, today’s post might look a little different then normal. I’m trying my hardest to come up with new and excited topics to post about here on the LCC. (Hey, drop me a line if you have any requests!) So, in respect to that, I’m going to start tackling the questions I get asked constantly; one of those being who/what other blogs I follow!
I thought I’d start with lifestyle blogs. These are honestly what I look at the most for inspiration and my daily reads. I love that you really never know what you’re going to get when you go to their site. Without further ado:
- Lark & Linen: Jacquelyn has an amazing eye, talent, and work ethic. I check in to her site religiously EVERYDAY and am stunned with the beautiful new content she posts. I love her interior and recipe posts the most!
- The Fox & She: I had the pleasure of hearing Blair speak at #SBScon in Charleston this past summer and I’ve been hooked ever since. Blair shares content in fashion, beauty, recipes, home decor, as well as blogging tips! (They’re SO valuable!)
- Waiting On Martha: Oh, Martha. You know how every blogger has their one major blog crush? Meet Mandy! Mandy’s exquisite eye for styling and design shows in each and every post and you will leave feeling SO INSPIRED. Another daily read of mine! (P.S., she has a stunning store too!)
- Sugar & Cloth: I love how Ashley’s fun personality shines through in every post. Spoiler alert: She specializes in beautiful and unique macaroons, who wouldn’t love her blog?!
- Paper & Stitch: A really great resource for DIY’s! Brittni will leave you stunned with her innovative craft and recipe ideas.
- A Beautiful Mess: Last but not least, one of the biggest blogs out there. I think I speak for most bloggers when I say #GOALS. I’ve been following Elsie & Emma since the beginning and it’s been truly inspiring to see how far they’ve come. Any idea you could possibly think of, they’ve probably done it!
No, I’m not just sharing this because I want you to waste your weekend pinning away. Curating a list of your “daily reads” who inspire you, you can relate to, and think your audience would too, is super important. When scrolling make sure you’re liking, commenting, and pinning on these blogs. Fun fact, a TON of my traffic lately has been coming from blog referrals. The more I comment the more I see my page views spike. It’s a really easy way to get your name and brand out there!
What blogs do you follow? Happy Friday, everyone!