Have you heard of dessert nachos? Because they are clearly going to change your life.
Does anyone else need a last minute Valentine’s Day sweet treat? I have been down on the couch since Thursday with a sinus and lower respiratory infection. I’m starting to feel better, but boy has it put a damper on my work load and Valentine’s Day content this year. I mean, unfortunately there’s no chance I’ll be throwing a cute Galentine’s Day Brunch or even making cupcakes like my tradition.
Enter: the fifteen minute solution that will blow your special someone’s mind and taste buds.
- 1 Sleeve of Chocolate Graham Crackers
- 1 Sleeve of Cinnamon Graham Crackers
- 6 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1 Packet of Reeses Pieces
- 1 Cup of Mini Marshmallows
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter, warmed in microwave
- ¼ Cup Melted Chocolate
- Heat broiler. Line an ovenproof skillet with foil.
- Layer graham crackers, Reese's, Reese's Pieces, and mini marshmallows.
- Drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate and transfer to oven.
- Heat until marshmallows are toasted and nachos are warm. Serve immediately.
Remember the last time I brought out the cast iron skillet for the blog? I had to share that it can be used for dessert things too, duh. This recipe is seriously super easy-peesy, but delish… Don’t forget delish. Be careful though, the marshmallows will burn quickly.
So what are you plans for the big day tomorrow? It’s not my year to plan, which I’m feeling a little thankful for right about now. Whether it’s with your significant other, sister, bestie, mom, or yourself, I hope you treat yourself to a little somethin’ special!