I’m not your average pizza lover, as I don’t really like tomato sauce. I know, I’m a weirdo. BUT! I do love me some white pizza, or specialty combinations like this Buffalo Chicken Pizza. The last time I made pizza at home was actually this Kale Pesto Caprese Artisan Pizza that I shared back in November of 2016. That’s too long with no homemade pizza in my life, IMO!
- 1 pack refrigerated pizza dough
- 1-2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup finely shredded Colby jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Roll out pizza dough on to grease 15/10 cookies sheet
- Spread ranch dressing over dough
- Spread chicken and crumbled blue
- Drizzle buffalo sauce over top
- Evenly cover top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 mins.
The idea behind this Buffalo Chicken Pizza sprouted from Harrison wanting to go to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. The closest BWW’s is 35 minutes away, and honestly I was feeling extra lazy and didn’t want to make that trek at the time. This impromptu concoction came out way better then messy wings though!
You can alter the spice level of your pizza by the buffalo sauce you choose. This Red Hot Wing Sauce is rather mild, but you can go for a spicier option if you’d like.