What do you get when you blend your two favorite food groups? Pure genius… And that’s exactly what these bacon wrapped mac and cheese bites are!
Appetizers are one of my favorite meals, especially when said appetizer is finger food. These bacon wrapped mac and cheese bites are so low maintenance to make, with ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It’s a party appetizer that everyone will rave over, or even a nice snack for the little ones!
- 12 slices precooked bacon
- 1 box macaroni and cheese (We used shells!)
- ¼ cup milk
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Italian Panko breadcrumbs
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees, and spraying a muffin pan with Pam or cooking spray.
- Line the greased muffin pan with slices of precooked bacon.
- Bring water to a boil, add noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes as directed on box.
- Drain water.
- Add milk, butter, cheese sauce packet from the mac 'n cheese box and shredded cheese. Stir until combined.
- Divide the macaroni and cheese between the cups in the muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.